Binary Tactics User Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Binary Tactics User Forum

This is the clan forum for Binary Tactics we are currently recruiting

PortalHomeScrimsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im gay and i lick balls

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Urclanisdeadlol

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-07-22

Im gay and i lick balls Empty
PostSubject: Im gay and i lick balls   Im gay and i lick balls Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:44 am

oh yeah baby
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Im gay and i lick balls   Im gay and i lick balls Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:40 am

uhh another 1...it's not dead we're just talking on xfire....

if ya all have everyone added there's no real reason to post daily unless it's for a good reason.
Back to top Go down
Urclanisdeadlol

PostSubject: Re: Im gay and i lick balls   Im gay and i lick balls Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:40 am

i'm sorry that ur clan was killed.
Back to top Go down
phantom_hax0r
Admin

Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Im gay and i lick balls   Im gay and i lick balls Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:28 am

im sorry that you lick balls hahahahha
Back to top Go down
Urclanisdeadlol

PostSubject: Re: Im gay and i lick balls   Im gay and i lick balls Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:59 am

No need to say sorry mate, i've come to terms with BT being dead so should you.
Back to top Go down
Urclanisdeadlol

PostSubject: Re: Im gay and i lick balls   Im gay and i lick balls Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:06 am

soz dead clan
Back to top Go down
BlackSunflowakutta

BlackSunflowakutta

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Im gay and i lick balls   Im gay and i lick balls Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 10:20 am

hey faggot, have YOU got any balls? Just coz we need to train and you r clan destroyed us doesn't mean you need to bag the fuck out us? seriously dude have go home and suck your mums dick and rethink your life while your mum ejaculates into your mouth.
Back to top Go down
Urclanisdeadlol

PostSubject: Re: Im gay and i lick balls   Im gay and i lick balls Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 3:54 pm

I'm glad ur clan is dead i mean the amount of trash that was here was beyond a joke.

So on behalf of the CSS Community and Gaming Community in general THANK YOU.

LOL LOL SO SAD.
Back to top Go down
BlackSunflowakutta

BlackSunflowakutta

PostSubject: Re: Im gay and i lick balls   Im gay and i lick balls Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 8:07 am

so you you don't deny that you suck your mum off every night LOL! Well, faggot why do you keep bothering us i don't see any point in it, unless you are trying to prove that you can't drop anything. Also I'd like to ask you one question. "Why do you keep spamming our forums, trying to prove something that has already been long gone?"
Back to top Go down
Urclanisdeadlol

PostSubject: Re: Im gay and i lick balls   Im gay and i lick balls Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 9:39 am

Are u really black?

The point is u shouldn't place your fantacy's on other people, its unhealthy. So if you wanna talk about getting it on with your mum go for it.

I like it here its nice and dead much like the clan.

Quote :
"Why do you keep spamming our forums, trying to prove something that has already been long gone?"

You know when u ask a question, u don't have to quote urself LOL.
However to answer your question; I only spammed this forum once, how then does that amount to keep? I'm sorry i didn't mean to answer ur question with another question.

Do you ban what u can not face to believe? Do you run when the battle gets tough? Do you cry to mummy when someone is mean to you?
Back to top Go down
BlackSunflowakutta

BlackSunflowakutta

PostSubject: Re: Im gay and i lick balls   Im gay and i lick balls Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 4:01 am

Learn to spell dumbass:
Quote :
fantacy's

Also now, you are just contradicting yourself;

Quote :
The point is u shouldn't place your fantacy's on other people, its unhealthy.
In your previous posts you stated that:
Quote :
soz dead clan
and:
Quote :
you guys are trash
Now you just fucked yourself over Razz Razz Razz
Why do you need to know if I'm black?
Back to top Go down
Urclanisdeadlol

PostSubject: Re: Im gay and i lick balls   Im gay and i lick balls Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 7:23 am

OMG you ROLLED ME. (Arse)

But really why do you fight it? when something dies let it go.

I must say worse use of quotes ever.

Quote :
faggot

Quote :
dick

Quote :
balls

OMG AGAIN

Quote :
faggot

Seems u have a thing for homo errr things....

Quote :
fucked yourself over

WIERD........ come out of the closet already.

Also prove to me that your clan isn't dead, do it i dare you.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Im gay and i lick balls   Im gay and i lick balls Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 8:20 am

okey-dokey, we're not dead we still play we still talk we're active we all go on forums regularly that means we're not dead.

not having scrims doesn't make your clan dead it means u either don't want to or can't find any 1 decent enough to play.
Back to top Go down
BlackSunflowakutta

BlackSunflowakutta

PostSubject: Re: Im gay and i lick balls   Im gay and i lick balls Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 8:38 am

I think we shut him up lol! or he has a very slow brain and needs maybe 20 years to think of comebacks Razz
Back to top Go down
BlackSunflowakutta

BlackSunflowakutta

PostSubject: Re: Im gay and i lick balls   Im gay and i lick balls Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 8:41 am

Why do you keep contradicting yourself? =S
Also, you still haven't answered my question;
Why do you keep up this ridicule act of spamming, when its our forums?
=S YOU are one weird guy =S
Back to top Go down
Urclanisdeadlol

PostSubject: Re: Im gay and i lick balls   Im gay and i lick balls Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 11:56 am

PROVE TO ME THAT YOUR CLAN ISN'T DEAD!

Quote :
I think we shut him up

lol nope

Quote :
Why do you keep contradicting yourself?

evidence of me contradiciting myself? SS or it didn't happen

Quote :
Why do you keep up this ridicule act of spamming

I'm not spamming (however that doesn't mean i haven't spammed before (i believe i spammed your forums once)) Thank you for understanding.

I'd rather be wierd that a closet homosexual oh.....

I'm sorry that your clan is dead, i really am, i think as a group we need to come to terms with it passing away.

Btw Sunflowa (lol gay) u know there is an edit button right....
Back to top Go down
Urclanisdeadlol

PostSubject: Re: Im gay and i lick balls   Im gay and i lick balls Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:06 pm

Quote :
I think we shut him up lol! or he has a very slow brain and needs maybe 20 years to think of comebacks
Back to top Go down
Urclanisdeadlol

PostSubject: Re: Im gay and i lick balls   Im gay and i lick balls Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:10 pm

OMG I JUST CONTRADICTED MYSELF

Quote :
Btw Sunflowa (lol gay) u know there is an edit button right....

Quote :
I think we shut him up lol! or he has a very slow brain and needs maybe 20 years to think of comebacks
Back to top Go down
Urclanisdeadlol

PostSubject: Re: Im gay and i lick balls   Im gay and i lick balls Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:11 pm

Quote :
Why do you keep up this ridicule act of spamming

Oopps its the kid inside of me.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

PostSubject: Re: Im gay and i lick balls   Im gay and i lick balls Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 8:21 am

bah i'm gonna ask to be mod and then i'm just going to delete every post you attempt to make, or i could just make an auto-delete script so everytime you post it gets deleted in 5 seconds then you get a pm message insulting you.

r u 6 yrs old or 7 yrs old i'm really finding it hard to decide between which is the gayer stage of life for an incompetent moron such as your self. You have no friends or a life so you waste your time spamming our forums with stupid messages calling us dead which has absolutely no effect on us because it is a false accusation.

you also think you're better than all of us which i find extremely hard to come to terms with because i'm sure most of us oculd beat u in a 1v1 without using a mouse or keyboard...

stop wasting your time grow some balls get a life and most importantly you should stop calling your self a clauset homo we know it's true but it really isn't that smart to go around admiting it with pride...

i hope i have enlightened you on how much of a pathetic waste of life you are, the world would be better off without you please go find the closest guillotine and end your life you pathetic son of a bitch.
Back to top Go down
Urclanisdeadlol

PostSubject: Re: Im gay and i lick balls   Im gay and i lick balls Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 1:22 pm

Quote :
bah i'm gonna ask to be mod and then i'm just going to delete every post you attempt to make, or i could just make an auto-delete script so everytime you post it gets deleted in 5 seconds then you get a pm message insulting you.

AM I AFFECTING YOUR LIFE THAT MUCH.

Quote :
You have no friends

I have friends, u didn't say they had to be real people.

Quote :
calling us dead which has absolutely no effect on us because it is a false accusation
if it has no effect why do you post back with such harsh messages to me? k simpleton.

Quote :
ou also think you're better than all of us which i find extremely hard to come to terms with because i'm sure most of us oculd beat u in a 1v1 without using a mouse or keyboard

lol whatever helps u sleep at night, but for someone that has no clue what global means i would sit down and stfu.

Quote :
stop wasting your time grow some balls get a life and most importantly you should stop calling your self a clauset homo

With no life, does that mean i am dead?

Also please link me to where i called myself a "clauset" homo.

NOTHING SAYS NOTHING LIKE NOTHING.

Quote :
i hope i have enlightened you on how much of a pathetic waste of life you are, the world would be better off without you please go find the closest guillotine and end your life you pathetic son of a bitch.

Relax princess this is the internet, no need to get so worked up, get a life then it becomes more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
phantom_hax0r
Admin

Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Im gay and i lick balls   Im gay and i lick balls Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:12 am

oh noes, its the attack of the evil spammer

RUN TO TEH HILLZ
Back to top Go down
the br0k3r

the br0k3r

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Im gay and i lick balls   Im gay and i lick balls Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 11:54 am

Link To were u called yourself "clauset" homo
Back to top Go down
Urclanisdeadlol

PostSubject: Re: Im gay and i lick balls   Im gay and i lick balls Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 5:20 pm

Should i click the link?

I'm sure it would be something gay, how u knew of the site would be a different story, one your parents wouldn't laugh about.

So then i'm assuming its not gay and ur straight?

Let me ask you again should i click the link?
Back to top Go down
the br0k3r

the br0k3r

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Im gay and i lick balls   Im gay and i lick balls Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 1:19 am

Lets assume i'm straight &
that i can get links to sites without actually visiting them.
So you can click the link if you like.
It happens that just about any noob knows about the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im gay and i lick balls   Im gay and i lick balls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im gay and i lick balls
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Binary Tactics User Forum :: Public Forums :: CS:S Chat-
Jump to: