Binary Tactics User Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Binary Tactics User Forum

This is the clan forum for Binary Tactics we are currently recruiting

PortalHomeScrimsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A very good game from *R*

Go down 
+2
Inferno
Unlucky
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Unlucky

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-07-09

A very good game from *R* Empty
PostSubject: A very good game from *R*   A very good game from *R* Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 2:36 pm

I would like to say a few things.

YOU GUYS ARE TRASH.

This was a war not pub, get the fuck off global.
For the love of god, get some skill.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: A very good game from *R*   A very good game from *R* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:24 am

hey bitch stfu, ya don't come down here insulting us, if ya htink we're shit than say u need some practice not bag the fuck out of us.

I wasn't there so i don't know how much we lost by but ya start coming down here bagging us again i'm gonna report ya to the ga, then you'll be off global ya like that?
Back to top Go down
phantom_hax0r
Admin

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: A very good game from *R*   A very good game from *R* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:32 am

No need to rub it in guys. Its bad sportsmanship. It shows that your team is very low, and that doesn't show on ladders. it shows through the people and members who associate themselves with the team. It gives your team a bad name, which, in this case, makes you guys the losers with no skill.

If you have something to say, make it constructive. Yes, we know we suck, we know we need practice, we know we need skill, we know we need to get off global. Maybe you could help us get there, and we could become great teams, together.

It doesn't fucking matter if we lost, as long as everyone is friendly and it's a good game. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves for lowering your level to something like this. Honestly, get a life.

Now get the fuck out of here.
Back to top Go down
Unlucky

PostSubject: Re: A very good game from *R*   A very good game from *R* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 7:48 am

Quote :
i'm gonna report ya to the ga, then you'll be off global ya like that?

Wtf does that even mean you retarded cunt.

This had nothing to do with winning or losing.

Quote :
Maybe you could help us get there, and we could become great teams, together

I ain't ur mum kid, i ain't here to guide you through life.

Quote :
as long as everyone is friendly and it's a good game

What fucking war was you playing? We remained silent we even let you bring in someone who wasn't on ur team list and yet your members treat us like shit during the scrim, your the leader keep your members on a leash.

This and much much more was brought by you. GL
Back to top Go down
Ghost89
Captain
Captain
Ghost89

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: A very good game from *R*   A very good game from *R* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 10:25 am

Unlucky wrote:
Quote :
i'm gonna report ya to the ga, then you'll be off global ya like that?

Wtf does that even mean you retarded cunt.

This had nothing to do with winning or losing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
THIS MEANS THAT INSULT US AGAIN AND WE WILL COMPLAIN
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote :
Maybe you could help us get there, and we could become great teams, together

I ain't ur mum kid, i ain't here to guide you through life.
---------------------------------------------------------------
CSS AIN"T LIFE AND YOU THINK IT IS< THEN YOU ARE THE TRASH
------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote :
as long as everyone is friendly and it's a good game

What fucking war was you playing? We remained silent we even let you bring in someone who wasn't on ur team list and yet your members treat us like shit during the scrim, your the leader keep your members on a leash.
-------------------------------------------------------------
YOU GLOBAL TALKED TOO, i admit some of ours did it wrongly lucky, but don't start us i've already talked to them, and you need skills are your trash because you auto-noobed, and sprayed...
-------------------------------------------------------------
This and much much more was brought by you. GL

----------------------------------------------------------------
Oh and by the way, unlucky we didnt ask for your opinion you don't know us from one war so piss off we don't need to or want to hear your opinion,
Back to top Go down
Ghost89
Captain
Captain
Ghost89

PostSubject: Re: A very good game from *R*   A very good game from *R* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 10:26 am

By the way "A VERY GOOD GAME FROM *R*" ... thats sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Ghost89
Captain
Captain
Ghost89

PostSubject: Re: A very good game from *R*   A very good game from *R* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 10:28 am

Quote :

This was a war not pub, get the fuck off global.
For the love of god, get some skill.

...It is a pub server when you play with people who auto-noob, spray and use machine guns...... think about that, it was directed at your clan.
Back to top Go down
Unlucky

PostSubject: Re: A very good game from *R*   A very good game from *R* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 10:35 am

Jee wiz mr i'm sorry.

L2Quote Kid jesus

"GA some people are in our forums making trouble, please help"

are u that stupid?

Quote :
CSS AIN"T LIFE AND YOU THINK IT IS< THEN YOU ARE THE TRASH

I always wondered why i never had a buy menu in real life.

We globaled? i asked you to nicely to get off global chat and instead of doing what the rules state u act like children even you captain of this trash clan.

Who gives a fuck what weapon we use, it u can't handle it don't play the game its as simple as that, u dickless fucks.

I don't give a fuck if u asked for my opionon or not, grow up a bit and u'll learn that.

Quote :
we don't need to or want to hear your opinion

clearly ur leader does.
Back to top Go down
Unlucky

PostSubject: Re: A very good game from *R*   A very good game from *R* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 10:36 am

Quote :
It is a pub server when you play with people who auto-noob, spray and use machine guns

we should make every round pistol and shotgun round, atleast get a clue before you post.

no joke, i would just disband this clan because this much trash in one place isn't good.
Back to top Go down
Ghost89
Captain
Captain
Ghost89

PostSubject: Re: A very good game from *R*   A very good game from *R* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 10:52 am

well, turbo was using the machine gun and shooting even when we weren't right near him he just took a guess? and you and one of the other members of your clan used probably the gun with the worse reputation compared to a bad awper.. and don't talk bout our dicks and shit you don't even know us, its bad enough your insulting us full stop let alone in real life matters... and i globaled when i told the other clan members to stop global and when you kept talking and kept playin pathetic public routines where you camp and just spray and shoot and shoot thru door until you hit one, i asked you too stop when i asked them to stop global... get your story right before you take on me
Back to top Go down
Unlucky

PostSubject: Re: A very good game from *R*   A very good game from *R* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 11:09 am

Dumb cunt stop posting.

You have no fucking clue do you?

Quote :
playin pathetic public routines where you camp

CT win by protecting bomb sites.
T win by planting at these bomb sites.

You words only show how trash this clan really is, i'm sorry i think it would be best for the leader to say "Ghost stop posting your not helping"

Its a war, not pub and no your dumb logic doesn't make it a pub server either.

Quote :
when you kept talking

I spoke once during the actually war, how is that 'kept' talking, once again i asked u and ur members to get off globals, ur as bad as ur members if not worse because ur meant to be a captain.

When u get a IQ to be able to make sense then post back
Back to top Go down
OrangeRibena

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: A very good game from *R*   A very good game from *R* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 11:29 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Ghost89
Captain
Captain
Ghost89

PostSubject: Re: A very good game from *R*   A very good game from *R* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 11:57 am

i can repost if i want to, the thing is, not one person cares for any of your insults or what you say. phantom was just tryin to makeit reasonable, but i knew straight away you were going to be a prick after seeing us play once.. and what it coems down too, how much of a loner you really must be to insult someone you don't know at all and insult there iq over a game?.. all i did was defend my team, your the one taking it that little extra step further, go get an iq you tell me?. well i say go get a life, and just dont bother talking to us cause we don't need your pity, we don't need your help and we don't need your opinion, thanks anyways
Back to top Go down
Unlucky

PostSubject: Re: A very good game from *R*   A very good game from *R* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 12:24 pm

The IQ call wasn't over a game u downer, it was over ur posts clueless kid.

Who the fuck needs a life, when u can have this much fun rolling noobs like you guys.

Quote :
we don't need your help

I wasn't here to give your trash clan help u twat. Are you really that dumb that reading is just that hard?

If u didn't care about my posts why did your respond to it so many times? "OH NO HE KNOWS I CARE SO I WILL POST IN CAPS"

Thank you tho, this has been fun and i do help u contuine to "not care" maybe even take it to *R*'s forums.
Back to top Go down
Ghost89
Captain
Captain
Ghost89

PostSubject: Re: A very good game from *R*   A very good game from *R* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:15 pm

im reposting cause i think its funny that your on our forums trying to out smart us, and by replying im challenging your intelligence to see if your making sense or just exaggerating it and just using insults upon insults, not because i care for what you have to say, and yet again what you say will never be legit, as you don't know how we play from one stupid game?.....even if someone was not as good as you or you beat them, doesn't mean you will survive with your bad morals buddy.. good riddance
Back to top Go down
Unlucky

PostSubject: Re: A very good game from *R*   A very good game from *R* Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:10 pm

Quote :
that your on our forums trying to out smart us

whos trying? u've show me how dumb you and your clan members really are.

Quote :
And yet again what you say will never be legit, as you don't know how we play from one stupid game

All i have written in this thread was based from one game, and u've shown me that i was correct by yours and your team mates multiply posts.

Quote :
doesn't mean you will survive with your bad morals buddy

I've survived this long with my bad morals, why should i change?

This clan and all its members are trash, deny it but you all know its true.
Back to top Go down
OrangeRibena

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: A very good game from *R*   A very good game from *R* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:12 am

IQ tests are stupid.
Back to top Go down
Ghost89
Captain
Captain
Ghost89

PostSubject: Re: A very good game from *R*   A very good game from *R* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:50 am

HAHAHAHAHA orange hahahaha!.... yeah well thats your opinion thats not a fact... so you can shove it buddy ha ha cause noone cares... hahaha cya.. "nice doing business with you" - BAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Unlucky

PostSubject: Re: A very good game from *R*   A very good game from *R* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 8:18 pm

Well just so u know, i have a mate who got it written in the age and also its posted on the ga forums

Links are GA and The Age

GL IN YOUR FUTURE SCRIMS LOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
phantom_hax0r
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A very good game from *R*   A very good game from *R* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:50 am

Unlucky wrote:
Well just so u know, i have a mate who got it written in the age and also its posted on the ga forums

Links are GA and The Age

GL IN YOUR FUTURE SCRIMS LOLOLOL

A very good game from *R* Orly

Oh also do you mind posting a real link? Ghey pr0n is so yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: A very good game from *R*   A very good game from *R* Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 8:55 am

ya dumb motherfucker, get the hell of our forums if ya gonna be a bitch, we never asked for ur opinion, ur a 10 year old snot nosed cock sucking camel raper acting like you're all that and more, u've got a serious attitude problem, if you win a war ya don't go and bag the fuck out of the losing team. You say gg and go get on with ur pathetic meaningless shitty life, we don't give a fuck if u think we suck if you think we're stupid or if you have a 2 metre dildo wedged up your ass, the point of having global wars is for fun, challenge and getting to know mroe people, you're the one who shouldn't be playing quit ur clan and go join some game that actually likes yuo, none of your other members have come down here boasting and insulting everyone so go grow a cock fix ur attitude settle down and learn how to be normal.

We lost and we know we weren't good get over yourself seriously, if you have nothing better to do than be a whiny little bitch then you should go kill yourself it would be a huge favour to everyone who knows you.

"i have a mate who got it written in the age" No one reads the age and he most definently wouldn't be friends with a jumped up little git such as yourself.

Get the fuck off our forums and stay out.
Back to top Go down
Urclanisdeadlol

Registration date : 2007-07-22

PostSubject: Re: A very good game from *R*   A very good game from *R* Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 11:06 am

soz dead clan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A very good game from *R*   A very good game from *R* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A very good game from *R*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Binary Tactics User Forum :: Public Forums :: CS:S Chat-
Jump to: