Binary Tactics User Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Binary Tactics User Forum

This is the clan forum for Binary Tactics we are currently recruiting

PortalHomeScrimsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I have a great idea

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
phantom_hax0r
Admin

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-06-02

I have a great idea Empty
PostSubject: I have a great idea   I have a great idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 6:02 am

Multiple divisions. For example, one of our members currently runs a F.E.A.R. clan, and has just started a HL2:DM clan. He runs this on one site. If we did that kind of thing here, not only would we have more coverage over games, we would have more interest and more members.

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
the br0k3r

the br0k3r

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: I have a great idea   I have a great idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 10:50 am

Great Idea bounce lol!
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: I have a great idea   I have a great idea Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 12:24 pm

haha nice idea =P

although i did think of it first...
Back to top Go down
kai

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-20

PostSubject: Re: I have a great idea   I have a great idea Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 7:56 am

I don't know about this. it means that either we do more clan wars or lots of people miss out or sub at half time Plus i hate remembering knew names!!!
Back to top Go down
the br0k3r

the br0k3r

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: I have a great idea   I have a great idea Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 9:49 am

kai wrote:
I don't know about this. it means that either we do more clan wars or lots of people miss out or sub at half time Plus i hate remembering knew names!!!

You would most likely only be a member of 1 divison, if you think you could do 2 divisons without missing out or letting the team down try it.
Back to top Go down
phantom_hax0r
Admin

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-06-02

PostSubject: Re: I have a great idea   I have a great idea Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 9:50 am

what the hell kai, it means nothing of what you said.

kai wrote:
we do more clan wars
isnt that good? more people play then.

kai wrote:
lots of people miss out or sub at half time
no, if half were in a doom clan and half were in a css clan, both clans would play their respective game. plus if we enter more ladders or have more games no one would miss out, we would just have some people one game and some on the other.

kai wrote:
Plus i hate remembering new names!!!
i hate remembering the names of the people who need to take spelling classes.
Back to top Go down
Inferno

Inferno

Number of posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: I have a great idea   I have a great idea Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 3:46 pm

I agree with jarrod, having more games does mean you would need more wars but that's a good thing, it rewards in more experience and bragging rights.

LESS people would miss out on playing as there would be more games to play.

As for the divisions you choose which one you enter when you have your try-out or when you ask to enter one, wether it be 1 or more it's pretty much your own decision as to what you want to participate in and what you can participate in.

And we're not really stupid enough to schedule 2 matches on the same time if we have players intending to be in both games.

If [BT] does end up having more than 1 game i will be more than happy to be a part of any game i can attend.
Back to top Go down
Ghost89
Captain
Captain
Ghost89

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: I have a great idea   I have a great idea Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2007 7:23 am

This is great idea, ive seen it work plenty of times, but we need to have it managed properly,, itd b better if they played only the specified game,, BUT it can work if we have enough people and management..... now i say if we do this, everyone needs to be organised and CSS should be main priority as it is what started the clan? let me know, i can ask an old friend for advice on the best way of crreating sub divisions if need be!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a great idea   I have a great idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a great idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Binary Tactics User Forum :: Public Forums :: Public Clan News-
Jump to: